Equip yourself for success with a high-quality project management MBA from a leading UK university for employability
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online project management MBA within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay-per-module
- Full academic support
This 100% online MBA Project Management degree from North Wales Management School is designed for self-starting working professionals who want to accelerate their career and become a project leader, as well as for ambitious career switchers who would like to launch a new career in project management.
Its industry-led content leverages our connections to business and reflects our status as a career-centric UK university with a leading employability ranking.
The key to what sets this online project management programme apart is its uniquely flexible nature which allows you to study at any time, from any location. It means you can study while you work, meaning no travel or study breaks are needed. What’s more, with six start dates a year, you can start within weeks.
Choose North Wales Management School
- Flexible ‘earn-as-you-learn’ design for busy professionals
- Complete your MBA within two years
- Top 10 university in UK for employability *(for UK-based graduates from part-time first degrees. Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- Option to pay in £500 instalments every 8 weeks
- A diverse, welcoming university culture with dedicated student support
- Six start dates a year means you can start within weeks and complete at your own pace
About our MBA Project Management
The MBA Project Management is delivered entirely online and develops the key skills required of project leaders, including:
- Business analytics
- Process design
- Predictive forecasting methods
- Operations strategy
- Creative change and innovation
- Communication skills
It also covers some of the most critical business disciplines, including strategy, marketing and human resource management and develops practical and theoretical business leadership skills.