Equip yourself for success with a high-quality MBA from a leading UK university for employability
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online MBA within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay per module
- Full academic support
This 100% online MBA HRM degree from North Wales Management School is designed for ambitious, self-starting working professionals looking to develop business knowledge and leadership skills to achieve a promotion or launch a new career altogether. Its industry-led content leverages our connections to business and reflects our status as a career-centric UK university with a leading employability ranking.
The key to what sets this online programme apart is its flexible nature which allows you to study at any time from any location. It means you can study while you work, meaning no travel or study breaks are needed. What’s more, with six start dates a year, you can start within weeks.
Choose North Wales Management School
- Flexible ‘earn-as-you-learn’ design for busy professionals
- Complete your MBA within two years
- Top 10 university in UK for employability *(for UK-based graduates from part-time first degrees. Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- Option to pay in £500 instalments every 8 weeks
- A diverse, welcoming university culture with dedicated student support
- Six start dates a year means you can start within weeks and complete at your own pace
About our MBA
This MBA Human Resource Management is delivered entirely online and is designed to build a broad-based understanding of business, developing the skills required for an accelerated career as a senior HR professional. You will build expertise in key areas of HRM, including talent management and resourcing, reward management and key HR strategic frameworks, integrated communications, strategic marketing and innovation. You will also develop your knowledge in other key area including Strategy, Finance and Marketing.