Equip yourself for success with a high-quality healthcare management MBA from a leading UK university for employability
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online healthcare management MBA within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay per module
- Full academic support
This 100% online MBA Healthcare Management programme from North Wales Management School is designed for ambitious healthcare professionals and emerging leaders in the healthcare sector who want to go further, faster by developing their understanding and application of management and leadership.
Its industry-led content leverages our connections to business and reflects our status as a career-centric UK university with a leading employability ranking.
The key to what sets this online healthcare management programme apart is its uniquely flexible nature which allows you to study at any time, from any location. It means you can study while you work, meaning no travel or study breaks are needed. What’s more, with six start dates a year, you can start within weeks.
The key to what sets this online project management programme apart is its uniquely flexible nature which allows you to study at any time, from any location. It means you can study while you work, meaning no travel or study breaks are needed. What’s more, with six start dates a year, you can start within weeks.
Choose North Wales Management School
- Flexible ‘earn-as-you-learn’ design for busy professionals
- Complete your MBA within two years
- Top 10 university in UK for employability *(for UK-based graduates from part-time first degrees. Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- Option to pay in £500 instalments every 8 weeks
- A diverse, welcoming university culture with dedicated student support
- Six start dates a year means you can start within weeks and complete at your own pace
About our MBA Healthcare Management
The MBA Healthcare Management is delivered entirely online and develops the key skills required of leaders in healthcare, including:
- Conceptualising leadership in the healthcare sector
- Healthcare-specific leadership challenges and solutions
- Professional practice and strategic implementation in healthcare
- Effective performance management
- Creative change and innovation
- Communication skills
It also covers some of the most critical business disciplines, including strategy, marketing and human resource management and develops practical and theoretical business leadership skills.