Equip yourself for entrepreneurial success with a high-quality entrepreneurship MBA from a leading UK university for employability
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online entrepreneurship MBA within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay-per-module
- Full academic support
This 100% online MBA Entrepreneurship from North Wales Management School is designed to prepare aspiring entrepreneurs and ambitious, bold and creative professionals for a wide range of exciting career opportunities.
From launching new business ventures, to growing and developing start-ups and small companies, to managing innovation in larger companies, this MBA programme is for individuals who want to become entrepreneurs, creators and leaders.
Its industry-led content leverages our connections to business and reflects our status as a career-centric UK university with a leading employability ranking.
The key to what sets this online entrepreneurship programme apart is its uniquely flexible nature, which allows you to study at any time, from any location. It means you can study while you work, meaning no travel or study breaks are needed. What’s more, with six start dates a year, you can start within weeks.
Choose North Wales Management School
- Flexible ‘earn-as-you-learn’ design for busy professionals
- Complete your MBA within two years
- Top 10 university in UK for employability *(for UK-based graduates from part-time first degrees. Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- Option to pay in £500 instalments every 8 weeks
- A diverse, welcoming university culture with dedicated student support
- Six start dates a year means you can start within weeks and complete at your own pace
About our MBA Entrepreneurship
The MBA Entrepreneurship is delivered entirely online and develops the key skills required of entrepreneurs and innovators, including:
- Creativity and innovation
- Development of new business ventures
- Intellectual protection and statutory demands
- Marketing strategy creation
- Financial managementn
- Communication skills
It also covers some of the business disciplines most critical to entrepreneurial success, including strategy, marketing and human resource management and develops practical and theoretical business leadership skills.