A new way to succeed in computer science. Accelerated online Masters programmes - for £6,000
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online Masters within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Degree not required for admission, work experience considered
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay-per-module
- Full academic support
Our online computer science Masters programmes:
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Computer Science with Big Data Analytics
- MSc Computer Science with Cyber Security
- MSc Computer Science with Software Engineering
- MSc Computer Science with Networking
Masters degrees for a wide range of professional backgrounds
These five new online MSc Computer Science programmes from North Wales Management School are designed for individuals from a wide range of professional and academic backgrounds.
If you don’t have a background in Computer Science or Networking but would like to upskill and launch a new career in this lucrative sector, this Masters can equip you to do so.
Or if you currently work in a computer science role and are looking for an academic qualification to help take your career to the next level, this career-centric networking programme is an ideal option.
Programmes designed for real-world computer science careers
They are specifically designed to equip students for real-world career success in Computer Science and IT roles.
Every programme covers core areas of Computer Science, including:
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Virtual and Cloud Computing
- Systems Engineering
- Security and Risk Management in Digital Environments
Each MSc also includes bespoke modules in its specialist area of study.
Their industry-led content leverages our connections to business and reflects our status as a career-centric UK university with a leading employability ranking.
Flexible online Masters degrees designed for busy working professionals
Study anytime, anywhere, on any mobile or desktop device, and at your own pace. There are six start dates per year, flexible payment options and postgraduate loans to cover the fees are available for those eligible.