Turn your passion for psychology into a career advantage
Complete a flexible online MSc Psychology with a
QAA-assured university for £6,000
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online MSc Psychology within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- Silver in Teaching Excellence Framework
- Assured by Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay per module
- Top 10 in the UK for ‘Teaching Quality’*
*The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2023
Learn human psychology and how to apply it effectively in the workplace
It is no secret that a key strength of the most effective leaders and managers is their understanding of human behaviour. Understanding how to evaluate knowledge and apply it is the key to more effective decision making, and reinforces your ability to support and motivate colleagues and teams.
The online MSc Psychology from North Wales Management School has been designed to equip you with this psychological advantage and help you to move your career to the next level. It is applicable across a wide range of professions and disciplines, from human resources, to education and educational leadership, to marketing management and market research.
What will you learn
Studying this online psychology postgraduate course, you will gain a breadth and depth of knowledge across core and contemporary areas of psychology to provide a competitive edge in professional and academic domains. You will develop a range of skills increasingly sought after by major employers, including data analysis skills, statistical and computer literacy, critical appraisal, and research skills.
Core modules develop knowledge and skills in:
- Critical thinking and evidence appraisal
- Qualitative and quantitative approaches to research
- Educational psychology
- Understanding of clinical and psychometric assessments
- Emerging technologies in psychology
- Clinical psychology
- Forensic psychology
A flexible MSc Psychology that can be studied from anywhere and at any time
This psychology degree has been specifically designed to be studied and completed whilst in full-time work. With its flexible delivery, you can study at the times that are convenient to you and fit it around your work and family life. So, you can avoid difficult trade-offs and career setbacks, and continue to earn as you learn.
Because it is delivered entirely online, there are no geographical barriers to study. Complete the programme from anywhere in the world, on mobile or desktop devices.
There are six start dates per year, working out as one every eight weeks, which means you’re not restricted to the traditional academic year, can get started quicker and you will start to see the benefits of postgraduate study to your future career sooner.
You will benefit from our flexible payment options, including an option to pay only £500 per eight-week module and, if you’re eligible, you can also access UK or EU postgraduate government loans to cover the full cost of the programme.
An MSc Psychology designed for career success
Rather than being a training master’s for psychologists, this online psychology master’s helps you to apply an understanding of psychology to broader professional contexts. It provides a deeper appreciation of what makes your colleagues and customers tick and how you can influence their behaviours to deliver positive outcomes.
Our extensive relationships with major employers have helped shape an MSc in Psychology that is specifically geared towards career enhancement in a wide range of professional and management roles across the public and private sectors.
Entry requirements for home and international students
- You should have or be about to complete an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum grade of 2:2 (or equivalent qualification). We will also accept master’s degrees or equivalent.
- We may also accept applicants who do not have these qualifications based on relevant work experience.
- If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
English language requirements
- If English isn’t your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 60
- PTE Academic overall minimum 50
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 169 with minimum scores of 162 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- A degree qualification taught in English
- Evidence that you work in a company where English is the first language
- High school qualifications in English
- Completion of a Wrexham Glyndwr online test or Duolingo test
North Wales Management School online MSc programmes are designed to be affordable. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. You can enrol in, and pay for, each consecutive module as your studies progress. Payment is accepted through the online student portal and must meet the payment deadline.
Topics in Health Psychology
Quantitative Research Methods
Assessments in Psychology
Introduction to Educational Psychology
Qualitative Research Methods
Emerging Technologies in Psychology
Topics in Neuroscience
Choose North Wales Management School
- Top 10 university in UK for employability for UK-based graduates from part-time first degrees (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Toyota, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- International university of many cultures
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds
- 10% fee reduction for graduates of Wrexham Glyndwr University