A better way to get an MBA. A 100% online MBA from the career-focused university
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online MBA within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay per module
- Full academic support
Attain your online MBA with North Wales Management School. As part of Wrexham Glyndwr University, our unique Master’s of Business Administration degree is designed for ambitious, self-starting professionals who are looking to fast-track their career with a deeper understanding of business and leadership skills.
Acquire key skills and knowledge
The comprehensive curriculum covers key business disciplines including marketing, finance, strategy and human resource management, developing practical and theoretical business leadership skills.
You will learn how to think critically, plan effectively and implement strategic plans with maximum impact.
You will develop key knowledge and skills, including:
- Creativity and idea generation
- Communication and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical techniques – turning data into actionable insights
- Understanding and leveraging macro trends
- Finding solutions to complex business challenges
- Robust financial management
Experts in flexible learning
With more than half of our students studying part-time, we have considerable expertise in flexible study. This 100% online MBA has been designed to enable you to study at your own pace, on your own terms. With six start dates a year, you can start within weeks of taking the decision to enrol. There are flexible payment options and postgraduate government loans to cover the full programme cost, for those that are eligible.
An MBA that goes beyond the theoretical
Our MBA is industry-led and career-centric, thanks to our strong relationships with major employers who contribute to programme content and have helped to shape an MBA that is built for career enhancement across a wide range of industries. It is this approach that has seen us ranked in the top 10 UK universities for employability for part-time students.
Entry requirements for home and international students
- You should have or be about to complete an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum grade of 2:2 (or equivalent qualification). We will also accept master’s degrees or equivalent.
- You should have at least two years of work experience.
- We may also accept applicants who do not have these qualifications based on two or more years of relevant work experience.
- If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
English language requirements
- If English isn’t your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall, with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 83
- PTE Academic overall minimum 58
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 176
- A degree qualification taught in English
- Evidence that you work in a company where English is the first language
- High school qualifications in English
North Wales Management School online MBAs are designed to be affordable, saving time and money. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. You can enrol in and pay for each consecutive session as your studies progress. Payment is accepted through the online student portal and must meet the payment deadline.
You will choose one module from:
Customer Continuity & Growth
You will also choose one module from:
Resourcing & Talent Management
Core modules (all included in programme):
Emphasising the Environment
Finance Insights & Business Intelligence
Creative Change & Innovation
HRM in Context
Choose North Wales Management School
- Top 10 university in UK for employability for UK-based graduates from part-time first degrees (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Toyota, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- International university of many cultures
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds
- 10% fee reduction for graduates of Wrexham Glyndwr University