The better way to fulfil your potential.
A 100% online MBA Project Management
from the career-focused university
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online Project Management MBA within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay per module
- Full academic support
- Top 10 in the UK for ‘Teaching Quality’*
*The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2024
Learn to be a project leader with an online MBA Project Management from North Wales Management School. The MBA Project Management is ideal for busy working professionals across a broad range of sectors who want to accelerate their career and move into senior project management positions, as well as for highly-motivated individuals who have an aptitude for organising and managing and who would like to launch a new career in project management.
This 100% online MBA equips you with a robust set of analytical and problem solving skills for planning and managing any project and teaches the critical project management competencies of forecasting risk and economic data analytics. In addition, it enables you to develop a rounded set of business and management skills by covering important broader business disciplines, including strategy, marketing and human resource management.
Learn the skills to lead and succeed in project management
Our uniquely flexible Master of Business Administration (MBA) Project Management degree gives busy working professionals the opportunity to completely transform your career prospects from anywhere, at any time and on any device, allowing you to earn as you learn and study at times that are convenient to you whilst continuing to work full-time.
The programme develops key skills required of project leaders, including:
- Business analytics
- Process design
- Operations and project management
- Predictive forecasting methods
- Creative change and innovation
- Communication skills
Specialists in flexible learning
More than half of our students study part-time and as a result we have considerable expertise in flexible study. This completely online MBA Project Management programme has a flexible design enabling you to study at your own pace, on your own terms. In our tailored online learning environment you will connect with peers across the globe, discussing business management case studies and sharing your own professional experiences to develop skills and knowledge applicable to the real-world.
With six starts per year, you can start within weeks. There are flexible payment options and, for those that are eligible, there are postgraduate government loans to cover the full programme cost.
Career-centric Project Management MBA for today’s world of work
This MBA programme is industry-led and career-focused, reflecting the culture and capabilities of North Wales Management School and of Wrexham University more broadly. Our deep relationships with major employers have fed into the programme content and have helped shape an MBA that is built for career enhancement across a wide range of sectors in the modern-day work environment. It is this approach that has seen us ranked in the top 10 UK universities for employability for part-time students.
Entry requirements for home and international students
- You should have or be about to complete an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum grade of 2:2 (or equivalent qualification). We will also accept master’s degrees or equivalent.
- We may also accept applicants who do not have these qualifications based on two or more years of relevant work experience.
- If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
English language requirements
- If English isn’t your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 60
- PTE Academic overall minimum 50
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 169 with minimum scores of 162 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- A degree qualification taught in English
- Evidence that you work in a company where English is the first language
- High school qualifications in English
- Completion of a Wrexham online test or Duolingo test
North Wales Management School’s online MBAs are designed to be affordable, saving time and money. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. You can enrol in and pay for each consecutive session as your studies progress. Course fees payment is accepted through the online student portal and must meet the payment deadline.
Business Analytics for Project Management
Project & Operations Management
Creative Change & Innovation
Finance Insights & Business Intelligence
Emphasising the Environment
HRM in Context
Choose North Wales Management School
- Top 10 university in UK for employability for UK-based graduates from part-time first degrees (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Airbus, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- International university of many cultures
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds
- 10% fee reduction for graduates of Wrexham University