A better way to fast-track your career. A 100% online MBA Marketing from
a career-focused university
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online MBA within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay per module
- Full academic support
Achieve your online MBA Marketing at North Wales Management School. As part of Wrexham Glyndwr University, our unique Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) Marketing degree gives busy working professionals the opportunity to transform their career prospects by developing a robust and well-rounded set of business skills and a deeper understanding of national and international marketing in particular.
Attain capabilities and knowledge of a marketing leader
The Marketing MBA programme develops key skills required of senior marketers, including strategic marketing, integrated communications planning, creativity, innovation and an understanding of consumer behaviour. It also covers key business disciplines including finance and human resource management and develops practical and theoretical business leadership skills.
You will gain knowledge applicable to the real-world and will hone your communication skills, learn how to create and execute best-in-class integrated traditional and digital marketing strategies, develop problem-solving skills that will benefit both national and global marketing practices, and deepen your understanding of consumer motivation.
You will develop key knowledge and skills, including:
Specialists in flexible learning
More than half of our students study part-time and as a result we have considerable expertise in flexible study. This completely online MBA programme has a flexible design enabling you to study at your own pace, on your own terms. With six starts per year, you can start within weeks without the restriction of the traditional academic year. There are flexible payment options and postgraduate government loans to cover the full programme cost, for those that are eligible.
Career-focused MBA for the modern world of work
This Master of Business Administration is industry-led and career-centric, reflecting the culture and capabilities of North Wales Management School. Our deep relationships with major employers have fed into the programme content and have helped shape an MBA that is built for career enhancement across a wide range of sectors in the modern-day work environment. It is this approach that has seen us ranked in the top 10 UK universities for employability for part-time students in employment.
Entry requirements for home and international students
- You should have or be about to complete an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum grade of 2:2 (or equivalent qualification). We will also accept master’s degrees or equivalent.
- You should have at least two years of work experience.
- We may also accept applicants who do not have these qualifications based on two or more years of relevant work experience.
- If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
English language requirements
- If English isn’t your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall, with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 83
- PTE Academic overall minimum 58
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 176
- A degree qualification taught in English
- Evidence that you work in a company where English is the first language
- High school qualifications in English
North Wales Management School online MBAs are designed to be affordable, saving time and money. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. You can enrol in and pay for each consecutive session as your studies progress. Payment is accepted through the online student portal and must meet the payment deadline.
Customer Continuity & Growth
Creative Change & Innovation
Emphasising the Environment
Finance Insights & Business Intelligence
HRM in Context
Choose North Wales Management School
- Top 10 university in UK for employability for UK-based graduates from part-time first degrees (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Toyota, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- International university of many cultures
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds
- 10% fee reduction for graduates of Wrexham Glyndwr University