Learn how to succeed in healthcare management with a 100% online MBA from the career-focused university
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online Healthcare Management MBA within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay per module
- Full academic support
Accelerate your career in the healthcare sector with the MBA Healthcare Management from North Wales Management School. This 100% online MBA programme is designed for ambitious healthcare professionals and emerging leaders in healthcare who want to progress further and faster by developing their understanding and application of management and leadership.
A uniquely flexible online MBA programme, it specifically equips you with the tools, concepts and practical techniques to succeed in leadership roles within the healthcare sector. In addition, it provides a broad-based, 360-degree understanding of business – exploring key business disciplines including strategy, human resource management and marketing.
Lead and succeed in healthcare management
This carefully tailored Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) Healthcare Management degree provides busy working professionals with an opportunity to fast-track your trajectory towards senior leadership roles in the healthcare profession by enabling you to study entirely online, any time, anywhere, at your convenience. Without career disruption, you can continue to earn as you learn.
The programme develops key skills required of healthcare leaders, including:
- Conceptualising leadership in the healthcare sector
- Healthcare-specific leadership challenges and solutions
- Professional practice and strategic implementation in healthcare
- Effective performance management
- Creative change and innovation
- Communication skills
Specialists in flexible learning
More than half of our students study part-time and as a result we have considerable expertise in flexible study. This completely online MBA Healthcare Management programme has a flexible design enabling you to study at your own pace, on your own terms. With six starts per year, you can start within weeks. There are flexible payment options and, for those that are eligible, there are postgraduate government loans to cover the full programme cost.
Career-centric healthcare management MBA for the modern world of work
This MBA Healthcare Management is industry-led and career-focused, reflecting the culture and capabilities of North Wales Management School specifically and of Wrexham Glyndwr University more generally. Our deep relationships with major employers have fed into the programme content and have helped shape an MBA that is built for career enhancement across a wide range of sectors in the modern-day work environment. It is this approach that has seen us ranked in the top 10 UK universities for employability for part-time students in employment.
Entry requirements for home and international students
- You should have or be about to complete an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum grade of 2:2 (or equivalent qualification). We will also accept master’s degrees or equivalent.
- You should have at least two years of work experience.
- We may also accept applicants who do not have these qualifications based on two or more years of relevant work experience.
- If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
English language requirements
- If English isn’t your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall, with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 83
- PTE Academic overall minimum 58
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 176
- A degree qualification taught in English
- Evidence that you work in a company where English is the first language
- High school qualifications in English
North Wales Management School online MBAs are designed to be affordable, saving time and money. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. You can enrol in and pay for each consecutive session as your studies progress. Payment is accepted through the online student portal and must meet the payment deadline.
Conceptualising Leadership in Healthcare
Professional Practice and Strategy implementation in the context of Health Management
Creative Change & Innovation
Finance Insights & Business Intelligence
HRM in Context
Emphasising the Environment
Choose North Wales Management School
- Top 10 university in UK for employability for UK-based graduates from part-time first degrees (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Airbus, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- International university of many cultures
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds
- 10% fee reduction for graduates of Wrexham Glyndwr University