A better way to future-proof your career.
A 100% online MBA Cyber Security from the
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online Cyber Security MBA within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay per module
- Full academic support
- 2nd in the UK for TEACHING QUALITY
As cybercrime has become increasingly adept and represents an ever-growing threat to businesses and organisations worldwide, employer demand for cyber security skills has risen exponentially.
The 100% online MBA Cyber Security has been created for professionals who want to enhance their prospects by developing sought-after cyber security knowledge and capabilities in addition to a comprehensive suite of skills in key areas of business and is open to everyone – whether you have a computer science background or not.
100% online Cyber Security MBA that can be studied from anywhere at any time
This Master of Business Administration is 100% online and can be studied and completed from anywhere, with no need to visit campus. As a result of its flexible online learning model, the MBA Cyber Security can be studied at any time, meaning that you can study around your work and family commitments and continue to earn as you learn in your current role.
Learn the knowledge and skills to give you the competitive edge
The MBA Cyber Security programme develops key business and cyber security skills and gives you an in-depth knowledge of the subject area. It covers:
- Techniques for securing digital business technologies
- An understanding of cyber security technologies
- Application of risk management and risk control measures and regulation
- Strategic implementation
- Deriving actionable insights from business intelligence
- Communication skills
- Effecting creative change and innovation
- Research methodologies
Leading the way in flexible teaching and learning
More than half of our students at Wrexham Glyndwr University study part-time and as a result we at North Wales Management School have extensive experience in flexible learning. This flexible online degree enables you to study at your own pace, from anywhere.
With six starts per year, you can get started within weeks. There is a flexible payment option to pay just £500 per eight-week module and, for those that are eligible, there are postgraduate government loans to cover the full programme cost.
Cyber Security MBA built for success in today’s employment market
This MBA Cyber Security is industry-led and career-focused, reflecting the culture and core strengths of North Wales Management School and of Wrexham Glyndwr University more broadly. Our deep relationships with major employers have fed into the programme content and have helped shape an MBA that specifically targets career enhancement outcomes across a wide range of sectors in the modern-day work environment, creating highly employable cybersecurity professionals as a result. It is this approach that has seen us ranked in the top 10 UK universities for employability for part-time students.
Entry requirements for home and international students
- You should have or be about to complete an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum grade of 2:2 (or equivalent qualification). We will also accept master’s degrees or equivalent.
- You should have at least two years of work experience.
- We may also accept applicants who do not have these qualifications based on two or more years of relevant work experience.
- If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
English language requirements
- If English isn’t your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 60
- PTE Academic overall minimum 50
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 169 with minimum scores of 162 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- A degree qualification taught in English
- Evidence that you work in a company where English is the first language
- High school qualifications in English
- Completion of a Wrexham Glyndwr online test or Duolingo test
North Wales Management School’s online MBAs are designed to be affordable. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. You can enrol in and pay for each consecutive session as your studies progress. Payment is accepted through the online student portal and must meet the payment deadline.
Security and Risk Management in a Digital Environment
Cyber Security for Digital Business
Finance Insights & Business Intelligence
Creative Change & Innovation
HRM in Context
Emphasising the Environment
Choose North Wales Management School
- Top 10 university in UK for employability for UK-based graduates from part-time first degrees (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Toyota, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- International university of many cultures
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds
- 10% fee reduction for graduates of Wrexham Glyndwr University