The smarter way to future-proof your career. A 100% online MBA Big Data Analytics from the career-focused university
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online data analytics MBA within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay-per-module
- Full academic support
The amount of data that businesses and organisations across the private and public sector are collecting, generating, storing and sharing is greater than ever before and is growing rapidly. Customer needs are usually the key driver of the actions that organisations take, and successful organisations need to be able to reliably interpret data to make robust decisions.
The MBA Big Data Analytics from North Wales Management School is designed for ambitious individuals who want to gain a broad base of business skills in addition to invaluable specialist knowledge and capabilities in the application of data analytics in a business context.
Fully online Big Data MBA that can be studied from anywhere at any time
This MBA Big Data Analytics is 100% online and is studied entirely remotely, with no need to visit campus. As a result of its flexible online learning model, the MBA can be studied at any time, meaning that you can fit study around your work and family commitments and avoid costly study breaks.
Learn the knowledge and skills to give you the competitive edge
You will study applications of big data, data analytics and data visualisation to support the decision-making processes with organisational environments. Big data topics are supported with organisational case studies, building critical evaluation and analytical skills.
The programme develops key business and analysis skills, including:
- Business analytics
- Big data applications
- Deriving actionable insights from business intelligence
- Strategic implementation
- Effecting creative change and innovation
- Communication skills
- Research methodologies
Leading credentials in flexible teaching and learning
More than half of the students at Wrexham Glyndwr University study part time and as a result we at North Wales Management School have considerable expertise in flexible learning. This uniquely flexible MBA Big Data Analytics enables you to study at your own pace, on your own terms.
With six starts per year, you can start within weeks. There are flexible payment options to pay just £500 per 8 week module and, for those that are eligible, there are postgraduate government loans to cover the full programme cost.
Big Data analytics MBA built for success in today’s employment market
This MBA Big Data Analytics is industry-led and career-focused, reflecting the culture and capabilities of North Wales Management School and of Wrexham Glyndwr University as a whole. Our deep relationships with major employers have fed into the programme content and have helped shape an MBA that specifically targets career enhancement outcomes across a wide range of sectors in the modern-day work environment. It is this approach that has seen us ranked in the top 10 UK universities for employability for part-time students in employment.
- You should have or be about to complete an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum grade of 2:2 (or equivalent qualification). We will also accept Masters degrees or equivalent.
- You should have at least 2 years of work experience
- We may also accept applicants who do not have these qualifications based on 2 or more years of relevant work experience.
- If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
- If English isn’t your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept:
- IELTS 6.5 in writing and six in all other components
- TOEFL overall minimum 83
- PTE Academic overall minimum 58
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 176
- A degree qualification taught in English
- Evidence that you work in a company where English is the first language
- High School qualifications in English
- IELTS 6.5 in writing and six in all other components
North Wales Management School online MBAs are designed to be affordable. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. You can enrol in and pay for each consecutive session as your studies progress. Payment is accepted through the online student portal and must meet the payment deadline.
Big Data: Challenges and Opportunities
Business Data Analytics
Finance Insights & Business Intelligence
Creative Change & Innovation
HRM in Context
Emphasising the Environment
Choose North Wales Management School
- Top 10 university in UK for employability for UK-based graduates from part-time first degrees (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Toyota, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- International university of many cultures
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds
- 10% fee reduction for graduates of Wrexham Glyndwr University