There’s a better way to launch a successful career in business. Gain a flexible online BBA from a Business School with 90% student satisfaction
- 360 credits •
- Pay per module •
- 3 years •
- £6,000 per year
- 100% online Bachelors degree
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- 90% + student satisfaction score for Business (NSS 2020)
- £6,000 per year, option to pay per module
- Student loans available in UK
An accelerated online Bachelors degree that equips you for strategic roles in business
The 100% online BBA (Hons) in Business Administration from North Wales Management School has been designed for ambitious individuals who want to move into a career with opportunities to influence innumerable aspects of an organisation and want to play a key role in influencing strategic business decisions. You will develop a comprehensive and holistic knowledge base and skill set in key areas of business and management, including in finance, human resources, marketing, advertising, sustainability, operations and entrepreneurship.
Complete your degree from anywhere and at any time
With entirely online delivery, the BBA is accessible from anywhere in the world and has been created for a global audience of students, with no need to ever visit campus. The learning materials can be accessed on demand at times that suit you, and with the part time study option you can fit your studies around your work and family commitments, continuing to earn as you learn.
What you will learn
You will learn both general business theory and specific administration theory. In addition, you will learn and practice core business skills that are transferable across the wider business sector. The BBA provides you with a robust foundation to build a successful career in business with global potential.
Key knowledge and skills taught:
- Leadership and management skills
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Business analytics
- Strategic marketing
- International trade
- Digital strategy
- Human resource management
- Communication skills
- International human resource management
- Global sustainability management
The experience and expertise to deliver high quality flexible learning
North Wales Management school has unique credentials in flexible learning, with more than half of the students studying part time. The online BBA in Business and Administration has six starts per year, which means that you can get started without delay in a matter of weeks.
With fees for the entire programme set at £18,000 for both UK and international students, the highly competitive fees are made even more affordable with our flexible payment option, enabling you to pay per module. There are also government student loans available to cover the full programme cost, for those that are eligible.
A career-led approach with strong satisfaction scores in business
The BBA Business and Administration is career-led, and it benefits from deep and collaborative partnerships with industry, which help inform the academic content of the programme. The focus that we put on skills development and employability for our business programmes has contributed to us receiving a score of more than 90% for overall student satisfaction in business (NSS 2020).
- You should have 112 Tariff points (or international equivalent).
- 112 tariff points is equivalent to three A-Levels at grades BBC or 1 A-Level plus BTEC Diploma
- Your application is welcomed if you don’t meet the academic entry criteria but have 2 or more years of relevant work experience. This experience can come from a variety of backgrounds.
Addtional Information on Academic Admission
You can gain entry by using a variety of qualifications.
Some of the most common ways are:
- 3 A-levels – Grades BBC, or A*CD for example (any combination of A levels will be accepted)
- 2 A-levels plus 2 AS – Grades BB+bb, or AB+cc
- 2 A-levels plus 1 AS plus Extended Project – Grades BB+b+C, or AB+a+D
- 1 A-level plus BTEC Diploma – Grades B+DM, or D+DD
- BTEC Extended Diploma – Grades DMM
North Wales Management School online undergraduate programmes are designed to be affordable. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. Speak to an Enrolment Advisor to discuss funding options (e.g. Student Loan) that may be available to fund your studies. If you intend to fund your own studies you can pay for each consecutive module as your studies progress, enabling you to spread the cost across over your time at the University.
Introduction to Management & Business
Introduction to Business Finance
Business Communication Skills
International Business and Trade
Managing Corporate Risk and Crime
Digital Business Strategy
Human Resource Management in Context
Entrepreneurship & Innovations
HRM for Business
Managing Global Sustainability
Choose North Wales Management School
- 90% + student satisfaction score in business (NSS 2020)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Toyota, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds