There’s a better way to launch a successful career in business. Gain a flexible online BBA in as little as 20 months
- 360 credits •
- Complete in 20 months •
- £18,000 total fees
- 100% online Bachelors degree in 20 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- 90% + student satisfaction score for Business (NSS 2020)
- £18,000 total fees, option to pay per module
- Student loans available in UK
An accelerated online Bachelors degree that equips you for strategic roles in business
The 100% online BBA (Hons) in Business Administration from North Wales Management School has been designed for ambitious individuals who want to move into a career with opportunities to influence innumerable aspects of an organisation and want to play a key role in influencing strategic business decisions. You will develop a comprehensive and holistic knowledge base and skill set in key areas of business and management, including in finance, human resources, marketing, advertising, sustainability, operations and entrepreneurship.
Complete your degree from anywhere in as little as 20 months
The online BBA is designed to give you the best possible platform to learn the knowledge and skills to kick start a successful business career quickly and efficiently. With our accelerated full time study option, you can complete your BBA degree in just 20 months, giving you a significant head start in the employment market.
With entirely online delivery, the BBA is accessible from anywhere in the world and has been created for a global audience of students, with no need to ever visit campus. The learning materials can be accessed on demand at times that suit you, and with the part time study option you can fit your studies around your work and family commitments, continuing to earn as you learn.
What you will learn
You will learn both general business theory and specific administration theory. In addition, you will learn and practice core business skills that are transferable across the wider business sector. The BBA provides you with a robust foundation to build a successful career in business with global potential.
Key knowledge and skills taught:
- Leadership and management skills
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Business analytics
- Strategic marketing
- International trade
- Digital strategy
- Human resource management
- Communication skills
- International human resource management
- Global sustainability management
The experience and expertise to deliver high quality flexible learning
North Wales Management school has unique credentials in flexible learning, with more than half of the students studying part time. The online BBA in Business and Administration has six starts per year, which means that you can get started without delay in a matter of weeks.
With fees for the entire programme set at £18,000 for both UK and international students, the highly competitive fees are made even more affordable with our flexible payment option, enabling you to pay per module. There are also government student loans available to cover the full programme cost, for those that are eligible.
A career-led approach with strong satisfaction scores in business
The BBA Business and Administration is career-led, and it benefits from deep and collaborative partnerships with industry, which help inform the academic content of the programme. The focus that we put on skills development and employability for our business programmes has contributed to us receiving a score of more than 90% for overall student satisfaction in business (NSS 2020).
- You should have 112 Tariff points (or international equivalent).
- You can pay for and enrol on a bridging module with 48 tariff points or relevant work experience – upon successful completion of this module you can continue with the other modules to complete the online degree programme.
English language requirements
If English isn’t your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall, with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 83
- PTE Academic overall minimum 58
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 176
- A degree qualification taught in English
- Evidence that you work in a company where English is the first language
- High School qualifications in English
North Wales Management School online undergraduate programmes are designed to be affordable. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. You can enrol in and pay for each consecutive session as your studies progress. Payment is accepted through the online student portal and must meet the payment deadline.
Introduction to Management & Business
Introduction to Business Finance
Business Communication Skills
International Business and Trade
Managing Corporate Risk and Crime
Digital Business Strategy
Human Resource Management in Context
Entrepreneurship & Innovations
HRM for Business
Managing Global Sustainability
Choose North Wales Management School
- 90% + student satisfaction score in business (NSS 2020)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Toyota, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds