There’s a better way to enhance your career prospects in finance. Gain a flexible online BA in as little as 20 months
- 360 credits •
- Complete in 20 months •
- £18,000 total fees
- 100% online Bachelors degree in 20 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- 90% + student satisfaction score for Business (NSS 2020)
- £18,000 total fees, option to pay per module
- Student loans available in UK
An accelerated online Bachelors that equips you for success in the financial sector
The 100% online BA (Hons) Management, Accounting and Finance from North Wales Management School has been designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills for success in accounting and finance roles across a wide range of industries and sectors. It develops your understanding of business and management with a particular focus on the practical applications of accounting and finance theories. This accelerated accounting and finance undergraduate degree is specifically designed to develop ‘business ready’ graduates.
Complete your degree from anywhere in as little as 20 months
Benefitting from it’s entirely online delivery, the BA Management, Accounting and Finance can be studied from anywhere in the world, with no need to visit campus. When studying the part time route, you can fit your studies around your work and family, and continue to earn in your current role as you learn.
You can alternatively opt for the accelerated full time route, which enables you to complete your degree in just 20 months. This provides you with a unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills you need quickly and efficiently, so that you can get on with progressing with your career without delay.
What you will learn
In this online BA Management, Accounting and Finance, you will learn about the preparation, presentation and interpretation of accounting and financial information. Moreover, you will explore how accounting and financial information can be developed to meet the needs of business by supporting relevant decision makers. You will also gain a comprehensive understanding of key business and management disciplines.
Key knowledge and skills taught:
- Leadership and management skills
- Advanced financial management
- Advanced management accounting
- Audit and assurance
- Business analytics
- Communication skills
- International trade
- Digital strategy
- Human resource management
The experts in flexible teaching and learning
One of the core core strengths of North Wales Management School and Wrexham Glyndwr University when it comes to online and flexible learning is that more than half of our students study part-time, giving us invaluable experience in how to deliver a flexible learning experience. This accounting and finance undergraduate degree has six starts per year, which means that you can get started within weeks.
With total fees for the degree in its entirety of £18,000, for both UK and international students, the fees for this online undergraduate degree are highly competitive and there is also a flexible option to pay per module. There are also government student loans available to cover the full programme cost, for those that are eligible.
An industry-led university with strong satisfaction scores
The BA Management, Accounting and Finance is industry-led, and our deep rooted relationships with major employers have helped shape a Bachelors degree that is specifically targeted towards career progression in a wide range of roles and sectors. The practical, skills focused content of our business courses has contributed to us receiving a score of more than 90% for overall student satisfaction in business (NSS 2020).
- You should have 112 Tariff points (or international equivalent).
- You can pay for and enrol on a bridging module with 48 tariff points or relevant work experience – upon successful completion of this module you can continue with the other modules to complete the online degree programme.
English language requirements
If English isn’t your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall, with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 83
- PTE Academic overall minimum 58
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 176
- A degree qualification taught in English
- Evidence that you work in a company where English is the first language
- High School qualifications in English
North Wales Management School online undergraduate programmes are designed to be affordable. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. You can enrol in and pay for each consecutive session as your studies progress. Payment is accepted through the online student portal and must meet the payment deadline.
Introduction to Management & Business
Introduction to Business Finance
Advanced Management Accounting
Advanced Financial Management
Audit and Assurance for Business
Business Communication Skills
International Business and Trade
Managing Corporate Risk and Crime
Digital Business Strategy
Human Resource Management in Context
HRM for Business
Choose North Wales Management School
- 90% + student satisfaction score in business (NSS 2020)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Toyota, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds