There’s a better way to enhance your career prospects in finance. Gain a flexible online BA from a Business School with 90% student satisfaction
- 360 credits •
- Pay per module •
- 3 years •
- £6,000 per year
- 100% online bachelor's degree
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- 90% + student satisfaction score for Business (NSS 2020)
- £6,000 per year, option to pay per module
- Student loans available in UK
An accelerated online bachelor’s that equips you for success in the financial sector
The 100% online BA (Hons) Management, Accounting and Finance from North Wales Management School has been designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills for success in accounting and finance roles across a wide range of industries and sectors. It develops your understanding of business and management with a particular focus on the practical applications of accounting and finance theories. This accelerated accounting and finance undergraduate degree is specifically designed to develop ‘business ready’ graduates.
Complete your degree from anywhere and at any time
Benefitting from it’s entirely online delivery, the BA Management, Accounting and Finance can be studied from anywhere in the world, with no need to visit campus. When studying the part-time route, you can fit your studies around your work and family, and continue to earn in your current role as you learn.
What you will learn
In this online BA Management, Accounting and Finance, you will learn about the preparation, presentation and interpretation of accounting and financial information. Moreover, you will explore how accounting and financial information can be developed to meet the needs of business by supporting relevant decision makers. You will also gain a comprehensive understanding of key business and management disciplines.
Key knowledge and skills taught:
- Leadership and management skills
- Advanced financial management
- Advanced management accounting
- Audit and assurance
- Business analytics
- Communication skills
- International trade
- Digital strategy
- Human resource management
The experts in flexible teaching and learning
One of the core strengths of North Wales Management School and Wrexham Glyndwr University when it comes to online and flexible learning is that more than half of our students study part-time, giving us invaluable experience in how to deliver a flexible learning experience. This accounting and finance undergraduate degree has six starts per year, which means that you can get started within weeks.
With total fees for the degree in its entirety of £18,000, for both UK and international students, the fees for this online undergraduate degree are highly competitive and there is also a flexible option to pay per module. There are also government student loans available to cover the full programme cost, for those that are eligible.
An industry-led university with strong satisfaction scores
The BA Management, Accounting and Finance is industry-led, and our deep rooted relationships with major employers have helped shape a bachelor’s degree that is specifically targeted towards career progression in a wide range of roles and sectors. The practical, skills focused content of our business courses has contributed to us receiving a score of more than 90% for overall student satisfaction in business (NSS 2020).
- You should have at least 80 UCAS tariff points (or international equivalent).
- Your application is welcomed if you don’t meet the academic entry criteria but have 2 or more years of relevant work experience. This experience can come from a variety of backgrounds.
Addtional information on academic admission
You can gain entry by using a variety of qualifications. Some of the most common are highlighted below, but we will consider all qualifications that carry UCAS tariff points when making an academic decision.
80-112 tariff points can be achieved from the following combinations:
|80 tariff points||96 tariff points||112 tariff points|
|3 A Levels||CDD||CCC||BBC|
|2 A Levels||BB||AA||A*A*|
|BTEC Extended Diploma||MMP||MMM||DMM|
North Wales Management School online undergraduate programmes are designed to be affordable. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. Speak to an Enrolment Advisor to discuss funding options (e.g. Student Loan) that may be available to fund your studies. If you intend to fund your own studies you can pay for each consecutive module as your studies progress, enabling you to spread the cost across over your time at the University.
Introduction to Management and Business
Introduction to Business Finance
Advanced Management Accounting
Advanced Financial Management
Audit and Assurance for Business
Business Communication Skills
International Business and Trade
Managing Corporate Risk and Crime
Digital Business Strategy
Human Resource Management in Context
HRM for Business
Choose North Wales Management School
- 90% + student satisfaction score in business (NSS 2020)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Toyota, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds