There’s a smarter way to get a high-quality business degree. Gain a flexible online BA from a Business School with 90% student satisfaction
- 360 credits •
- Pay per module •
- 3 years •
- £6,000 per year
- 100% online bachelor's degree
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- 90% + student satisfaction score for Business (NSS 2020)
- £6,000 per year, option to pay per module
- Student loans available in UK
An accelerated online bachelor's degree for the business leaders of tomorrow
The 100% online BA (Hons) in Business and Management from North Wales Management School has been designed to develop superb professional and personal skills and to prepare you for the challenges of the modern business world. With a focus on international, contemporary and practical business, this undergraduate degree is ideally suited to ambitious individuals who want to forge exciting careers in business and management across a wide range of sectors.
Study from anywhere and at any time
Because the programme is delivered entirely online, it can be studied from anywhere in the world, making it available to a global audience of students. With the part-time route, you can study on demand, around work and family commitments, at times that suit you.
What you will learn
You will gain a broad insight into the world of business and management from academics and industry professionals with a wealth of experience in organisations and business. You will develop commercial acumen and management skills and gain the knowledge and capabilities necessary to be a successful professional in the modern business world. You will also develop the entrepreneurialism to launch your own business.
Key knowledge and skills taught:
- Leadership and management skills
- Human resource management
- Business analytics
- Communication skills
- Digital strategy
- Supply chain management
- International trade
- Sustainability management
The experts in flexible teaching and learning
North Wales Management School has leading expertise in flexible teaching and learning because more than half of the students at Wrexham Glyndwr University study part-time. This business and management bachelor’s has six starts per year, meaning that you can start within weeks.
At a total cost of £6,000 per year, the fees for this online undergraduate degree are highly competitive and there are options to pay per module. For those that are eligible, there are also government student loans available to cover the full programme cost.
A Business and Management BA from a careers-led management school
The BA Business and Management is sector-led and career-focused, and our deep relationships with major employers have helped shape a bachelor’s degree that is specifically geared towards career enhancement in a wide range of roles and sectors. It is this career-focused approach that has seen us receive a score of more than 90% for overall student satisfaction in business (NSS 2020).
- You should have at least 80 UCAS tariff points (or international equivalent).
- Your application is welcomed if you don’t meet the academic entry criteria but have 2 or more years of relevant work experience. This experience can come from a variety of backgrounds.
Addtional information on academic admission
You can gain entry by using a variety of qualifications. Some of the most common are highlighted below, but we will consider all qualifications that carry UCAS tariff points when making an academic decision.
80-112 tariff points can be achieved from the following combinations:
|80 tariff points||96 tariff points||112 tariff points|
|3 A Levels||CDD||CCC||BBC|
|2 A Levels||BB||AA||A*A*|
|BTEC Extended Diploma||MMP||MMM||DMM|
North Wales Management School online undergraduate programmes are designed to be affordable. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. Speak to an Enrolment Advisor to discuss funding options (e.g. Student Loan) that may be available to fund your studies. If you intend to fund your own studies you can pay for each consecutive module as your studies progress, enabling you to spread the cost across over your time at the University.
Introduction to Management and Business
Introduction to Business Finance
Human Resource Management in Context
Business Communication Skills
Customer Service Excellence
HRM for Business
International Business and Trade
Managing Corporate Risk and Crime
Digital Business Strategy
International Supply Chain Management
Managing Global Sustainability
Choose North Wales Management School
- 90% + student satisfaction score in business (NSS 2020)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Toyota, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds