There’s a smarter way to get a high quality business degree. Gain a flexible online BA in as little as 20 months
- 360 credits •
- Complete in 20 months •
- £18,000 total fees
- 100% online Bachelors degree in 20 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- 90% + student satisfaction score for Business (NSS 2020)
- £18,000 total fees, option to pay per module
- Student loans available in UK
An accelerated online Bachelors degree for the business leaders of tomorrow
The 100% online BA (Hons) in Business and Management from North Wales Management School has been designed to develop superb professional and personal skills and to prepare you for the challenges of the modern business world. With a focus on international, contemporary and practical business, this undergraduate degree is ideally suited to ambitious individuals who want to forge exciting careers in business and management across a wide range of sectors.
Study from anywhere and graduate in as little as 20 months
What makes the accelerated online BA Business and Management so unique is the accelerated full time option that enables you to complete the programme in just 20 months. This enables you to reshape your career prospects quickly and efficiently, avoiding unnecessary delays to your progression.
Because the programme is delivered entirely online, it can be studied from anywhere in the world, making it available to a global audience of students. With the part-time route, you can study on demand, around work and family commitments, at times that suit you.
What you will learn
You will gain a broad insight into the world of business and management from academics and industry professionals with a wealth of experience in organisations and business. You will develop commercial acumen and management skills and gain the knowledge and capabilities necessary to be a successful professional in the modern business world. You will also develop the entrepreneurialism to launch your own business.
Key knowledge and skills taught:
- Leadership and management skills
- Human resource management
- Business analytics
- Communication skills
- Digital strategy
- Supply chain management
- International trade
- Sustainability management
The experts in flexible teaching and learning
North Wales Management School has leading expertise in flexible teaching and learning because more than half of the students at Wrexham Glyndwr University study part time. This business and management Bachelors has six starts per year, meaning that you can start within weeks.
At a total cost of £18,000, the fees for this online undergraduate degree are highly competitive and there are options to pay per module. For those that are eligible, there are also government student loans available to cover the full programme cost.
A Business Bachelors from a careers-led management school
The BA Business and Management is sector-led and career-focused, and our deep relationships with major employers have helped shape a Bachelors degree that is specifically geared towards career enhancement in a wide range of roles and sectors. It is this career focused approach that has seen us receive a score of more than 90% for overall student satisfaction in business (NSS 2020).
- You should have 112 Tariff points (or international equivalent).
- You can pay for and enrol on a bridging module with 48 tariff points or relevant work experience – upon successful completion of this module you can continue with the other modules to complete the online degree programme.
English language requirements
If English isn’t your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall, with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 83
- PTE Academic overall minimum 58
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 176
- A degree qualification taught in English
- Evidence that you work in a company where English is the first language
- High School qualifications in English
North Wales Management School online undergraduate programmes are designed to be affordable. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. You can enrol in and pay for each consecutive session as your studies progress. Payment is accepted through the online student portal and must meet the payment deadline.
Introduction to Management & Business
Introduction to Business Finance
Human Resource Management in Context
Business Communication Skills
Customer Service Excellence
HRM for Business
International Business and Trade
Managing Corporate Risk and Crime
Digital Business Strategy
International Supply Chain Management
Managing Global Sustainability
Choose North Wales Management School
- 90% + student satisfaction score in business (NSS 2020)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Toyota, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds